Adrian and Ben find out that they are having a little girl. They are elated—as are their parents. Ben wants to ask Adrian to marry him but he‘s afraid she‘ll say no.
Ricky and Amy have decided to have sex but she insists he get tested first. He asks the girls he‘s been with if he should be worried and they say he should be. He goes to get tested and runs into his foster mother who works at the clinic and she tells him she‘s there for him no matter what happens. He‘s terrified of what he might have. When he returns home his birth mom is at the door having been let out of prison and has a bag filled with her things. She promises living with him is only temporary.
Meanwhile, Ashley wants to be home schooled because she doesn't want to be around overly happy and gossipy people anymore. Lauren and Jesse break up. Madison has met a new older man. And Grant and Grace think they’re ready to have sex as well.
- Shailene Woodley as Amy Juergens
- Daren Kagasoff as Ricky Underwood
- Francia Raisa as Adrian Lee
- Ken Baumann as Ben Boykewich
- India Eisley as Ashley Juergens
- Greg Finley as Jack Pappas
- Megan Park as Grace Bowman
- Mark Derwin as George Juergens
- Molly Ringwald as Anne Juergens
- Steve Schirripa as Leo Boykewich
- Allen Evangelista as Henry Miller
- Amy Rider as Alice Valko
- Renee Olstead as Madison Cooperstein
- Camille Winbush as Lauren Treacy
- Josie Bissett as Kathleen Bowman
- Luke Zimmerman as Tom Bowman
- Jennifer Coolidge as Betty
- Paola Turbay as Cindy Enriquez
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez as Ruben Enriquez
- Brando Eaton as Griffin