Ricky tries to have his custody agreement declare he cannot live with his mother Nora, but the mediator in Amy and Ricky‘s custody agreement says that sometimes even our parents need parents. He asks his foster parents to take her in because he‘s still getting over being her child. Meanwhile, Amy meets Ricky’s mother for the first time—and she points out how similar they look.
Grant asks Grace to get tested before they have sex because Grace was with Jack who was with Adrian who had sex with Ricky who slept around a lot. They fight but when Grant tells Grace he loves her she agrees to get tested.
Lauren is devastated that her boyfriend Jesse broke up with her because he‘s a senior and will be going off to college soon. Madison dumps Jack for an “older man” who works at the mall with her. Her father intervenes and tells her she can‘t date him because he is in his twenties. Meanwhile, though Anne and George aren’t thrilled with the idea of home schooling, Ashley stands by her decision.
Ben asks Adrian to live with him. She won‘t and so Ben asks his father if he can propose to Adrian. His father tells him that he should consider waiting until he doesn't have to ask his father if he can marry someone.
- Shailene Woodley as Amy Juergens
- Daren Kagasoff as Ricky Underwood
- Francia Raisa as Adrian Lee
- Ken Baumann as Ben Boykewich
- India Eisley as Ashley Juergens
- Greg Finley as Jack Pappas
- Megan Park as Grace Bowman
- Mark Derwin as George Juergens
- Molly Ringwald as Anne Juergens
- Steve Schirripa as Leo Boykewich