Well, Amy's finally done it. She's told her mom that she's having a baby. And, while Anne's frantically trying to figure out what to do about it, so is everybody at school—including Ricky, who's having a rude awakening. Amy, meanwhile, is taking matters into her own hands—and heading to the clinic with Adrian. Is she going to do what we think she's about to do? Not if Grace and Ben have any say in it!
And, while George and The Sausage King are discussing a possible marriage between their two children at the furniture store, Adrian, Ricky, and Grace are having a powwow ... outside the clinic, where Ricky's going on a "Save the Baby" crusade to please Grace. Just in case you were left to wonder if Ricky will actually become a born-again Christian for Grace, we see him and Adrian making out in her kitchen shortly after that, so our bets are on "no."
Finally, Amy decides not to have an abortion, but now comes the hard part. Should she just marry Ben so he can rescue her? Despite what Leo and Ben may think, Anne disagrees—she's already made that mistake with George ... when she was pregnant with Amy. So, what now?
- Shailene Woodley as Amy Juergens
- Daren Kagasoff as Ricky Underwood
- Francia Raisa as Adrian Lee
- Ken Baumann as Ben Boykewich
- India Eisley as Ashley Juergens
- Greg Finley as Jack Pappas
- Megan Park as Grace Bowman
- Mark Derwin as George Juergens
- Molly Ringwald as Anne Juergens
- Steve Schirripa as Leo Boykewich