"Get Out of Town" is a The Secret Life of the American Teenager episode from season three.
Leo is furious at Ben for being the father of Adrian’s baby and says that he expects him to treat Adrian the way he treated Amy. Ben thinks this means that he might have to propose to Adrian. Ben confronts Adrian again to ask if she’s pregnant, but she tells him she needs a few days to discuss it.
Meanwhile, Leo tells Ruben so Adrian isn’t alone in this. And when Cindy gets home from her business trip, Ruben tells her that Adrian is pregnant!
Ashley tells her parents about Amy’s music program in New York City and that she can’t go because of John. Everyone rallies around Amy and tells her to go. Ben decides he can’t tell Am y that he’s the father of Adrian’s baby since this music program is the first good thing that’s happened to her.
Elsewhere, Jack pretends to have a place to stay so his father will take the teaching job in Arizona. And Ricky considers staying in Amy’s room while she’s gone.
- Shailene Woodley as Amy Juergens
- Daren Kagasoff as Ricky Underwood
- Francia Raisa as Adrian Lee
- Ken Baumann as Ben Boykewich
- India Eisley as Ashley Juergens
- Greg Finley as Jack Pappas
- Megan Park as Grace Bowman
- Mark Derwin as George Juergens
- Molly Ringwald as Anne Juergens
- Steve Schirripa as Leo Boykewich
- Allen Evangelista as Henry Miller
- Amy Rider as Alice Valko
- Renee Olstead as Madison Cooperstein
- Camille Winbush as Lauren Treacy
- Josie Bissett as Kathleen Bowman
- Luke Zimmerman as Tom Bowman
- Jennifer Coolidge as Betty Boykewich
- Paola Turbay as Cindy Enriquez
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez as Ruben Enriquez
- Brando Eaton as Griffin