While Adrian has morning sickness and gets word out that she is still pregnant, Amy and Ashley aren't speaking because Ashley told her parents that she is on the pill. Ashley skips school and spends the day with Adrian commiserating about what she's going to do about the baby. Speaking of Ashley, Ricky tells Ashley that Griffin's cousin Grant is transferring to Ashley's school to be closer to her.
Ben plans to take Amy out on an expensive date for their first day back together, but George invites Ben to dinner so the family can start eating dinner together. The dinner is incredibly awkward. The family eats quietly and Ben sits terrified because Ricky knows that Adrian is carrying Ben's baby. At the end of the dinner, Ben hints to Amy that they will work through any problems that arise. Jack asks Ricky if he can pretend to live with him so his parents can accept the job. Ricky agrees. Jack asks Kathleen if he can move in with the Bowmans and she refuses.
Meanwhile, Dr. Bink tells Amy that she has gotten into a four week all-expenses paid program for talented music students. Amy wants to go but doesn't think she can because of John.
- Shailene Woodley as Amy Juergens
- Daren Kagasoff as Ricky Underwood
- Francia Raisa as Adrian Lee
- Ken Baumann as Ben Boykewich
- India Eisley as Ashley Juergens
- Greg Finley as Jack Pappas
- Megan Park as Grace Bowman
- Mark Derwin as George Juergens
- Molly Ringwald as Anne Juergens
- Steve Schirripa as Leo Boykewich